Sunday, August 1, 2010

"LIVE LAUGH & LOVE"

Have a glimpse of who i am, what i do and why i live.

I LIVE...




Definitely i am a living person capable of living, laughing and loving.
I live life the way i want it to be and maybe the way i should be living it.
I only live once might as well make the most out of it.
Challenges may come and its part of life and by these we learn.
In the process, life begins and it progresses and we accept it.

I LAUGH...

I consider laughing as one of the best medicine we can ever have. 
Laughing with family, friends and by simply just laughing.
It lifts our spirit up and also helps us forget our pain, suffering and those things not worth remembering.
It summons a positive aura that helps you live life with ease.
That is why i keep myself happy.


I LOVE...


Family, the most important people in my life.
They helped me create the person i am now.
Friends, who is always there no matter what happens.
Through thick and thin, through it all.
To you, who makes me complete.
and most especially to GOD who will never ever leave me..
By these I LOVE..





No comments:

Post a Comment